Thursday 18 April 2013

[www.keralites.net] Spoke to Tarzan

 

I was at the store yesterday
And I ran into Tarzan!
I asked him how it was going
And if he was making any more movies.



He told me,
"Me no longer make movies.
Me have arthritis, both shoulders,
And not swing from vine to tree".


I asked how Jane was doing? He told me,
"Jane in bad shape, in nursing home, has
Alzheimer's and not recognize anyone".


.


I asked about Boy, and he told me,
"Boy, gone big city, get with bad women,
On drugs and alcohol. Only time hear from him
When in trouble or need something".




I asked about Cheeta. He beamed and said,
"Cheeta do good. She marry lawyer,
Had plastic surgery, now live in White House!!!














www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment