Thursday 21 March 2013

[www.keralites.net] The Great PHYSICIAN !!!

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net The Great Physician Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

My doctor asks me how I feel,
And tells me to recite my symptoms, one and all.
The Great Physician understands,
And knows my every need before I even call.

 

My doctor tells me I should make
Appointments for a visit when I know he's in.
The Great Physician never sleeps,
But tells me he will stay with me through thick and thin.

My doctor tries to diagnose,
And sometimes he's concerned when he can't find a cure.
The Great Physician feels my pain,
And grieves with me, while in His love I feel secure.

My doctor uses for his tests
The best equipment he is able to provide.
The Great Physician has all power,
And all He has is mine, if I in Him abide.


My doctor sometimes makes mistakes,
Although he truly tries my sickness to arrest.
The Great Physician cannot fail,
And if He chooses not to heal, it's for my best.

My doctor always sends a bill,
So I can pay for all the service I receive.
The Great Physician freely gives
In rich abundance, all His gifts, if I believe.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

My doctor tries his very best
To help me, and to satisfy all my demands.
The Great Physician holds my life,
Assuring me I could not be in better hands.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


Scripture

And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netMark 5:25-29 - KJV Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 


Blessings to You &Family
Joseph , Poh, Mabeline
& Isaac Tan


 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

 


nb Listen to the beautiful audio attachment - No other Name but the Name of Jesus


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

When you are in God's Hands you are in the very best !!!






 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment