Wednesday 27 February 2013

[www.keralites.net] Protect Yourself From Clicking Suspicious Links And Visiting Malicious Websites

 

WheneverI ambrowsing on Internet, I am very much cautious about clicking any link on any website orshortened links in emails. Since I don't trust anyone on Internet, that's whyI really wonder where any linkcan redirect me. As we all knowhow common these Phishing attacks are now a days, one mistake can putme in a lot of trouble.I know if I kept thinking like that, than I simply can't work because Internet Is Full Of Links and I can't make myself reserve from clicking those links.

But if there is a waywhich can show me how secure or trusted that link really is and where that link on any website or email will take me to without actually clicking it, than It will make my and everyone's life a bit worry free. And fortunately there is very nice tool / browser add-on which works exactly the same way how i desired and works perfectly.
WOT - Web Of Trustis auser basedrating service, which tells you which website is safe or not before even clicking the links. The rating and reputation of any website is generated from millions of web users,trusted technicalandthird-party sources (such as phishing and malware blacklists)who have rated millions of websites based on their experiences.WOT also updates rating of any website whenpeople like you who are using this tool submits theirtrust, privacy, reliability, and child safety scores for each websiteyou visit, which makes it easy for others (who are using WOT) to browse any website on Internet without any worries.





--
Umair Shaikh

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment