Wednesday 27 February 2013

[www.keralites.net] Latest Crop Of WALMARTIANS

 

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY KEEP GETTING WORSERER AND WORSERER ….. AND YES,
I REALLY DO MEAN WORSERER!!!
The Latest Crop of WALMARTIANS ….. PLEASE PREPARE YOUR EYES, it's hard to believe that they've really gotten WORSE!

I'm ticked off... and I have a scooter.


C'mon, REALLY??? SHE WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE DRESSED LIKE THAT???

Excuse me while I pour bleach in my eyes!!!

He'll catch his death of cold!


If this was Arizona I bet they were done in 5 minutes.


"It looks like Otto is getting forgetful again."


Now what the hell is HE doing???


She said she wore a size 4, and by golly she wasn't lying.
Just glad she didn't turn around!


Let's see...6'10" tall, and he goes out of the house wearing THOSE shoes!


Proof that the devil is married, 'cause here's his wife!!!


No comment.


Ditto.


What's he doing with his right hand? And how d'ya thinks he smells?


The red hat and purse bring out the tones in his skirt.


Huge breasts, shaved head, hairy arms. Is it male or female?


Is that pink underwear??? And is that a MAN???


Just resting the girls?


Please pass me that bleach...


Is it just me, or did this gal simply not wear ANY pants to the store???
Momma, I gotta borrow your moo moo and shoes if you want me to go get you a snack.


I think that's two different boots.


The bleach, please...

What's that on her head?


Uumm eeewww?


Can't wait to see what he pulls out.


???

AND THE GRAND FINALE... or did she really just sit on something??

ISMAIL CHOHAN
www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment