Saturday 22 December 2012

[www.keralites.net] Oh Africa!!!

Happens Only in Africa...

An African version of a bicycle...

Make use of whatever is available

This nasty itch on my ..!

OK! What happened to your clothes..?

Two midgets fighting it out!


You see any sparks flying - yet...

OK, who the heck installed this one here...


This is not a bomb...I'm looking for my dad!

My wedding party


Some sense of humor...

I'm so hungry I can eat the whole chicken...


Locked lips...

Better safe than be sorry...a bucket helmet!


Over-loaded with matoke (unriped bananas)

We are closed because we are not open...


Hope no wild animal is around!

Oh, shit! Forgot to put on my underwear...But I aim well with the middle finger...


Contents secured and safe...

Bangi (ganja, weed) effect


A computer break for a farmer...

This is a 38-28-72 figure


This is not my BMW!

A sex act in public?

Too drunk and happily falling down...


www.keralites.net

No comments:

Post a Comment