Sunday 30 December 2012

[www.keralites.net] Minimize All Open Windows Quickly

 

Keyboard Shortcut To Minimize All Open Windows / Softwares

 
I'm kindacomputer user who works on many applications simultaneously. Most of the timei'm working ontwo different browsers with multiple tabs,Ms-Outlook,documents,spreadsheets, messengers and some other network applications. The thing whichirritates me is the time when i have to see my files on the desktop or if I have to minimize all of my open applications.

 
Please keep sending me your replies after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS

But recently I discovered a very nicekeyboard shortcutto minimize all open software screens. In order to do that, you just have to press the windows key and then press M (Win+M) and VOILA, all of your open windows will be minimized in a second.

 
Isnt it a handykeyboard shortcut? Its also useful if you want to hide something quickly from someone, just use the above keyboard shortcut and you are safe (I hope you know what I mean :p). If you know any other useful keyboard shortcut, then do share it with me by replying.
 

 
Umair Shaikh

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment