Tuesday 6 November 2012

[www.keralites.net] I Believe

 


 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
I Believe that sun shin after the rain
I Believe if you never get hurt you' ll never gain.
I Believe in not doing things the easy way
I believe that being selfish doesn't pay.

I Believe that something good comes from something bad
I Believe that for tears of happiness there are tears of sad
I Believe everyone has a guardian angel
and good you do will be rewarded well.

I Believe that what come first is family
I Believe we should all live in harmony
i Believe is making the most of a beautiful day
and it's not the end until everything is Okay.

I Believe that to learn you have to live
I Believe that to love someone you have to give
I Believe that one moment can change your life
and there' s still help when you are in strife,

I Believe to always look on the bright side
I Believe that life is just one big ride.
But its of because i BELIEVE............!

~Unknown~

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment