Wednesday 14 November 2012

[www.keralites.net] HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY

 

 


For those who celebrating childrens day every year .When will you stop celebrating childrens day and start celebrating the children ask the great Tamil poet Abdhul Rahman.To understand the childrens world and their intensions, here are a few words they would like to communicate to us.

 

 


My hands are very small. If I throw a ball or draw a picture, it will not be up to your expectations. But still you must appreciate me. My legs are too small, walk slowly when you walk with me. I am also coming with you only, isnt.


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I have not seen the world as much as you have seen. Allow me to see the world myself and understand it. Dont put bars for everything.

You will have work at home. But I will be a child only for a small period. Spare time to me; educate me on the details before I grow.

My infant heart is very soft. Dont keep on scolding me.

Handle me with gentleness as much as u can.


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

On your request to God, I am the gift to you, isnt it?

Handle me with responsibility. Lead me with patience.

I need your appreciation and love to grow and blossom.

Encourage me. Point out my mistakes gently.

Give me time to understand my mistakes and correct myself.

Give time to rectify my small mistakes.


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I will do certain things though with struggles.


Dont decide that I cant do it.


Dont compare me with my brothers and sisters or other children.

Take me to the place of prayers and to the places of service.

If you decide to punish me, think twice. Think. Dont use harsh words.



Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Children are blessings Sent from above. Made from happiness Hope and Love. We love them from the start for this love comes from deep inside our heart. Sometimes there's pain, Sometimes there's sorrow, But remember they're our dreams of tomorrow. They are miracles Sent from God above to fill our world with lots of love. No matter a boy or a girl we will love them the same for "All Children" Are "Blessings" Only with Different Names.

Every child has been gifted by Almighty with immense potential and talents in different fields. Some realize their potential early and work on it, while some take time. Here lies the difference. Never underestimate a child and never discourage them.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Parents and teachers instead of focusing on drawbacks, if they concentrate on their talents (in whichever field it may be) and encourage & support them to excel in that particular field, none will remain backward in life.

 

We know that today children are tomorrow's citizens. If we give good education to the present day children, the future of the next generations will be well. Today we are facing so many problems like terrorism, poverty and population problem.what will be the solution to these problems? Education with true and proper values is an effective weapon, and it will be the solution for all types of the problems.

Our values and morals are a reflection of our spirituality; ourcharacter. They are what we hope to model for our children and the children around us, because children do watch us as they develop their own sense of right and wrong.


--
Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah.(- RIG VEDA)
"Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions"

REGARDS
Miss.Shaija Vallikatri Bhaskaran

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment