Friday 13 July 2012

[www.keralites.net] You Are My Everything

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

You Are My Everything

 

Jesus, Master, Lord  and  King

My  God,  you  are  My  Everything!

How  would  I survive without you now?

Dear Lord,  on  my  knees  to You , I bow!

You  walk  beside me, day  by day.

You  watch  me as  I kneel  to pray.

You see  me rise in  the early  morn,

How  blessed  are we that  are truly born!

 

Your Spirit  resides  deep  within,

I  hear you calling  me away from sin.

Your  voice  inside never leads me astray,

You  watch over me dear Lord,

day after day.

 

 

 

Deep within I hear your Call,

Daughter, I will  never let you fall.

Just  walk with me and Hold my hand,

I  will  open  your  eyes, you'll  understand.

 

 

 

Have  you seen the Moon so bright at night?

I placed  it  there within your sight.

The stars  above are for you to see,

There only a glimpse  of eternity.

I will  take  you place you've never been.

 

 

 

I will  walk with you and be your friend,

If you just follow  me Child, close by my side.

I'll  dress you in white  you'll be my Bride!

 

 

 

I have conquered the World for you,

dear Child, I want you like me meek and mild.

Forgive those who have hurt you so,

These  are  lessons learned only here below.

Don't  count  on man, but come to me.

I am  the One who set you free.

I suffered  for  you and died in your place,

So you would see me one day, Face to Face!

 

 

 

There  are trials and tests  here on this earth

But I have  watched  over you since,

your  day of birth!

 

 

Just come to Me  when your strenght is spent,

I know man's  frame and how he is bent.

One  day soon you'll  leave this earth,

Your heart will soar , filled with mirth!

Face  to face  with Me you'll be.

Forever My  Child, throughout Eternity!.

 
 
 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment