Friday 13 July 2012

[www.keralites.net] I Always Feel *U* Here

 

    Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


  
  
  I always feel u here,
     Whenever you are not near....
    
     These flowers have lost their fragrance,
     Trying to express the grief of your absence...
    
     Can always see your face in moon,
     Just trying to console my heart that we will meet soon...
    
     Closing my eyes can always see you,
     My dreams are never complete without you.
    
     Those nights which we have spent together,
     Will never let those moments to wither...
    
     Remembering your eyes which were so pure,
     Will never let forget it; and that is for sure...
    
     Cherish those memories whenever I m alone,
     But sometime the same compel me to moan...
    
     Relation of ours doesn't have a name,
     But the love for you, in my heart will never change...
    
     I have loved you from the bottom of my heart,
     Sending you love wherever you are...
    
     Everything goes still whenever you are not here,
     But the best part of my life starts whenever you are near...
    
     I always feel you here,
     Whenever you are not near....
    
  
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
  
  
  
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
  
  Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
  
  
'Remember me when I am gone away,
.
Gone far away into the silent land
 
 
Prince
 
 
*************************************************
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment