Sunday 10 June 2012

[www.keralites.net] Reminder To Us All

 

 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

Reminder To Us All

 

You say, "It's impossible." God says:

 "All things are possible.

 

" (Luke 18:27)

 

 

You say, "I'm too tired." God says:

"I will give you rest.

 

" (Matt 11:28-20)

 

 

 

You say, "Nobody really loves me." God says: "I love you".

 (John 3:16 - John 13:34)

 

You say, "I can't go on." God says: "My grace is sufficient."

 (II Cor. 12:9 - Psalms 91:15)

 

You say, "I can't figure things out." God says:

 "I will direct your steps."

(Proverbs 3:5-6)



You say, "I can't do it." God says:

"You can do all things."

 (Phil 4:13)



You say, "It's not worth it." God says:

"It will be worth it."

 (Romans 8:28)



You say, "I can't forgive myself." God says:

 "I forgive you."

 (I John 1:9 - Romans 8:1)



You say, "I can't manage." God says:

"I will supply all your needs."

 (Phil 4:19)



You say, "I'm afraid." God says:

"I have not given you a spirit of fear."

 (II Tim. 1:7)



You say, "I'm always worried and frustrated.

" God says:

"Cast all your cares on ME."

 (I Peter 5:7)



You say, "I don't have enough faith.

" God says: "I've given everyone a measure of faith."

 (Romans 12:3)



You say, "I'm not smart enough.

" God says: "I give you wisdom."

 (I Cor. 1:30)



You say, "I feel all alone." God says:

"I will never leave you or forsake you."

(Heb. 13:5)

 



 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment