Friday 18 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] ~ Today's Scripture ~

 


 


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 

 

~ Today's Scripture ~


[ 13 ] O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!


[ 14 ] If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.


[ 15 ] Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.

 

( Job 14:13-15 )(KJV)

 

 

God changes us
when we grow through Him,
we become stronger.

 

Have a bless day


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment