Thursday 24 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] ISAT 2012 RESULT

 

To all the friends in this group
Dear friends, my son appeared for the isat 2012 exam and waiting for the result.All news and website says the result declared on 23rd May at 2p.m.But we are trying to login and check the result.But isat website is not available for the last two days.We are trying to contact them through the given phone number in the brochure but nobody attending the phone.From this group some good friends had given me advice about the exam around one month back.If anyone from this group or relatives or friends got the result please let me know .I am very anxious to know my son result.Waiting for an immediate reply from my good friends.

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment