Tuesday 15 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] BLESSINGS

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


Blessings


Lord You are my Sheltering wings
Thank You for all the blessings You bring.

You are my Master, redeemer, Saviour of all,
My Wonderful, Counsellor, my bright Morning Star.

He is the Lily of the valley, my dearest faithful Friend.


He is my Everything,

the Beginning and the End.

Lord grant me a kind, tender, and loving heart,
Walking in Your path, I will never depart.

~ Today's Scripture ~


[ 1 ] And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

[ 2 ] And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

[ 3 ] Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
( Deuteronomy 28:1-3 )(KJV)
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment