Tuesday 3 April 2012

[www.keralites.net] SUCCESS IS IN YOUR ATTITUDE

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

What You Think About Yourself Is More Important
Than What Somebody Thinks About You

I do not remember if I have told you this story before but it does not cost me anything to relate the story again. When I was a student in class one during my college days, I was walking down to the dormitory with two of my friends when I saw the Senior Prefect who, then, was in class six.

I admired him so much and I coveted his integrity and reputation as a leader. He commanded so much respect and I remember I once sought a chance just to talk to him. I told my friends I was going to be the Senior Prefect of my set but all they did was jeer at me.

Six years later, I became the Senior Prefect. I also commanded respect and people were talking about me in places I've never been to. It's because I had that picture in mind. The college is Mayflower School, Ikenne, Nigeria.

Create a picture of where you want to be. What matters is not what others think,

so long as you believe it. You will be there.

BY Fola Daniel

--
Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah.(- RIG VEDA)
"Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions"

REGARDS
Miss.Shaija Vallikatri Bhaskaran

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment