Tuesday 24 April 2012

[www.keralites.net] How Important is Focus in Bloging? Is Blogging Worth a Career?

 

How Important is Focus in Bloging? Is Blogging Worth a Career?

Its been around 4 years when I started Blogging. I had my crest and troughs and for me focus is something that�s most important in blogging and internet marketing. Whenever I set targets for myself I found it quite easy to channelize my energy into positive and effective work but sometimes I do loose focus and thus the results are not as good as they could be.

Throughout my blogging career I noticed people to very impatient and they expect results within days (btw I was the same few years back).Blogging has evolved in last few years or I should say that SEO has changed a lot in past few years. If you are not �effectively doing SEO of your blog then content on your blog is of no worth even if it Is highly knowledgeable.

What Should be your Main Focus in Blogging

The main focus should always be to provide quality content to your readers. If your main focus is money right now then put it aside in your mind. Focus on the quality of your content and riches will come automatically.

Always try to evolve and learn from senior bloggers. No matter what, there is no replacement for experience. They have ton of experience and you can replicate their success (or even outperform) if you mix their inputs with your own ideas.

You should also promote your articles and blogs on internet. But it�shouldn�t�be like that you are promoting each and every article. You should concentrate on those articles which you believe are your best writings. This will convert your traffic into loyal visitors.

Update your blog regularly. This is very important as your direct traffic only stays as long as you update your blog regularly with fresh content otherwise they start losing interest in your blog. Updates should be regular and not abrupt like multiple post on a day and for the rest of week you take vacation from your blog.

Is blogging worth a career?

If you have asked me this question 2 years back then my answer could have been a NO because at that time I always took it as a hobby but after spending so much time in blogging now my answer is affirmative, YES it is definitely a career option. The returns may be low in the beginning but once you establish yourself you can certainly earn more than any other profession.

But don�t take my words lightly �It takes a lot of effort and experience� to earn a living. Recent updates from Google has left a lot of bloggers devastated as their traffic took a dive so as their ranking in google. You should always be ready for such situations and shouldn�t remorse but put in more effort to gain what you have lost.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

If you have the zeal for blogging and feels that you have ability to keep focus on it then blogging is certainly a bright career option for you.

Share you views on Blogging in comments below

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment