Tuesday 24 April 2012

[www.keralites.net] Friends Never Say Goodbye

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

Friends  Never Say Goodbye

 

There isn't  much I haven't  shared

With you along  the road.

And through it all there'd always be

Tomorrow's episode.

 

Suddenly that isn't true

There's another avenue

Beckoning the great divide.

Ask  no questions, take no side

Who's to say  who's right or wrong

Whose course is braver run.

 

Still  we are , have always  been

Will ever be as one.

What is done has been done for the best

Though  the mist in my eyes might suggest

Just a little confusion about what I'll lose.

 

But if  I started over

I know I would choose

The same joy  the same sadness

each step of the way

 

That  fought me and taught me

that friends never say

Never  say good bye.

 

Have a  beautiful day

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment