Tuesday 13 March 2012

[www.keralites.net] My Dear Friend...

                                                                                                                                

Did Anyone Ever Tell You
Many Times, When They were Sad
Your   E-mail made Them Smile a bit
In Fact It made Them Glad
For the Time You   Spend Sending Things And
Sharing whatever You Find

There are No Words to Thank You
But Somebody, Thinks You're Fine
Did Anyone Ever Tell You
Just How Much They Love You
Well, My Dearest Friend
Today I am Telling You

I HOPE I GET THIS BACK I believe
that   without   a friend you are missing out on a lot!!!
Don't be confused   by   friends

And   acquaintances, there is a difference!

 

Because I care about   you,
It's national care week . . . and you get to send
messages to all your friends telling
them that you care about them and make them
feel good about themselves and if they write back. .
just once then that means that they care
about you too.

BUT, you have to send it right now!!
Send it to everyone you care about

and if they send it back that means they care too.
but don't just send it back, send it on to everyone.
Have a nice day, and I'm glad we are friends!!!

 

 

THIS IS A ROSE OF FRIENDS 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
Regards
rojapookal@ymail.com
 

www.keralites.net

No comments:

Post a Comment