Saturday 3 March 2012

[www.keralites.net] I need a friend,

 

I need a friend,
A friend like u,
A friend that will always be here with me through my roughest times,
Everyone needs a friend like u,
u have always been there for me through my roughest times,
u are a great friend,
Greatest friend I can ask for,
You are my best friend,
A friend that everyone needs,
A friend like you indeed a great friend,
I am glad that I have you as my friend.
 
 
 
 
 
   Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment