Saturday 3 March 2012

[www.keralites.net] The Beauty Of Love

 


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

The Beauty Of Love
"I love you." said he.
"Oh my." said she.
"Marry me?" said he.
"Maybe." said she.
"You need to think?" said he.
"I've questions." said she.
"I've answers." said he.


"Have you a house?" said she.
"Only my soul." said he.
"No house, no windows?" said she.
"Thru my eyes, your beauty I see." said he.
"Have you gold?" said she.
"The gold in your hair is all I need." said he.
"Will you catch me a star?" said she.
"I've caught you many." said he.
"Where are they now?" said she.
"In your lovely eyes." said he.


"My questions you've answered." said she.
"Mine you have not." said he.
"I will marry you," said she,
"For your love has no bounds
It's simple and pure
Together and always
Our love will endure."

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Marry someone whose soul you love,
For passion fades...
But friendship lasts forever



Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment