Sunday 19 February 2012

[www.keralites.net] Before I Go

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Before I GoFun & Info @ Keralites.net Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Fun & Info @ Keralites.net When my life has reached
 
 it's very end,
And I take that final breath,
I want to know I've left behind,
Some "good" before my death.I hope that in my final hour,
In all honesty I can say,
That somewhere in my lifetime,
I have brightened someone's day.
That maybe I have brought a smileTo someone else's face,
And made one moment a little sweeter,
While they dwelled here in this place.Lord,
 please be my reminderAnd whisper softly in my ear...To be a "giver",
not a "taker",
In the years I have left here.Give to me the strength I need,
Open up my mind and my soul.
That I might show sincere compassion,
And love to others before I go.
For if not a heart be touched by me,
And not a smile was left behind...
Then the life that I am blessed with,
Will have been a waste of time.
With all my heart, I truly hope,
To leave something here on earth.That touched another,
made them smile And gave to my life ... worth.Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net 
Prince

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment