Thursday 6 February 2020

[www.keralites.net] Re: [aryayouthgroup] JUS WANTED TO TELL YOU - I AM A HINDU

 

Mohanji,
You have been harping ad nauseam on the problems that minorities pause.. What solution do you have to the problem?
If you have no solution why harp on it like a mad dog?

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 20:44, Mohan Natarajan mohannatarajan2001@yahoo.co.in [aryayouthgroup] <aryayouthgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

DEAR SIR

HOW MINORITIES ARE Treating THE MAJORITY AS GARBAGES. THAT CAN HAPPEN
ONLY IN HINDU INDIA.  I AM APPENDING AN EXCELLENT POSTING FROM ANOTHER
GROUP - I AM A HINDU

WILL HINDUS WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE?

MOHAN


Just wanted to tell:
IAM a HINDU.

I am not a member of RSS, ABVP, Bajrang Dal, VHP.

I am not a BJP IT Cell member.

I come from a small town.


I have many Christian and Muslim friends with good educated family background.

My Muslim friends kept silent when Hindus were especially kashmiri pandits were forced to leave Kashmir  &  They didn't condemn the terrorist attacks across the world.

They had sympathy for Burhan, Yakub somewhere deep inside their heart.

They didn't condemn them as they were of  their religion ..


But they hated Modi.

They shared news of Akhlaq Lynching.

They portrayed my India as intolerant..

My Christian friends never condemned Wheatbag conversions.

But they supported hoisting of Beef parties publicly.

They didn't care about my emotions and beliefs.

Even today I wish them on their festival.

I used to sing "Lab pe aati hai dua banke" on Eid to make them happy.

I sang Jingle bell.

But they hesitated from celebrating my festivals.

They had sympathy for Muslims killed in Gujarat Riots.

But they didn't bother  about the  Hindus killed in Godhra train burning.

They hate Modi but love Owaisi.

All these incidents *OPENED MY EYES* and I became a RSS fan and ultimately every nationalist turns out be a BJP supporter.

We, Hindus, have only one country India.

I don't tolerate anything against my country.

When you share bad about  India , I will hit back..

Hit back with my words.



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.



--

"All new ideas good or bad, great or small start with a one-man minority" - anonymous

A man without god is a man. A God without man is nothing!!

The greatest knowledge is the knowledge that there is so much more to know and the greatest discovery is the discovery that there is so much more to discover

__._,_.___

Posted by: Xavier William <varekatx@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment