Thursday 2 June 2016

[www.keralites.net] request

 

A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a Midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net  He wrote:"I would very much like to bring my dog with me.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net   He is well-groomed and very well behaved. Fun & Info @ Keralites.net  Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net  An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who said,

 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

"I've been operating this hotel for many years.

In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net  I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net  Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. Fun & Info @ Keralites.net  And, if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here too.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Fereshteh Jamshidi <fayjay81@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment