Monday 30 May 2016

[www.keralites.net] WHY I LOVE ACCUPRESSURE

 

Creating this video got me thinking about why I love Acupressure and why I've dedicated my life to teaching this healing art. Here is my list of why I love it so much:
1. Anyone can learn the Acupressure points
2. You don't need needles like Acupuncture
3. It works with the same meridian pathways as Traditional Chinese Medicine
4. It's super safe to apply
5. You can do it anywhere (at work, school, in line, at home, while you travel)
6. It doesn't cost a lot of money and actually saves money
7. You can take care of yourself, simply by using your hands
8. Once you learn it you know it forever
9. You can share it with family, friends and loved ones
10. It doesn't require any equipment
11. You can use it with massage and Reflexology
12. It is complementary to Western medicine
13. No negative side effects
14. You can easily vary the pressure when a point is tight or sore
15. It connects me with my own body's awareness
16. It's fun and exciting to learn so many points and their benefits
17. It helps free and release blocked energy
18. It can be used on 100's of conditions
19. It rebalances the body to its natural state of health
20. It helps my body release stiffness
21. While practicing Acupressure you connect with your breathing
22. There are many point routines for specific health conditions
23. It's easy to learn
24. It is based on natural instincts
25. It brings me into deep levels of relaxation
26. It leads me into wonderful spiritual experiences
27. It greatly enhances meditation
28. It connects you to the natural healing wisdom of your body
29. It can be used at any age, from babies all the way to seniors
30. Different cultures discovered different ways to stimulate the points
31. Its fun to teach and share with people everywhere
32. You can combine Acupressure with the use of essential oils
33. You can save money on expensive drugs
34. It is the ultimate self-care preventative solution
35. You can use it to rejuvenate when you're feeling sluggish or tired
36. You can use it to help others
37. It's a unique form of service to humanity
38. It relieves shoulder and neck tension
39. I love to show children how they can use it
40. It helps me relax to get to sleep
41. It grounds me when I feel dizzy or spaced out
42. Its good to know how to heal yourself when a traumatic experience occurs
43. It's the ultimate gift to friends who have too many possessions
44. Helps me with my memory and concentration
45. I love to do acupressure while I'm giving a hug
46. It calms me when I am feeling anxious
47. It relieves sports injuries
48. It helps prevent colds and flu
49. It comes from my heart to use Acupressure to heal others
50. It can relieve depression, fatigue and even cold feet
When you do Acupressure you'll see how amazing it is. If you haven't watched the video, I invite you to watch it now:
Click here – Acupressure – Taking health into your own hands
Very soon I'm going to release the second video on HOW to use Acupressure to relieve stress and anxiety. In that video I'll show you a remarkable self-acupressure technique that opens several neck "points, which you can use immediately in your life.
Much love,
Michael Reed Gach
Founder of Acupressure.com
PS. Our Acupressure Facebook page "Acupressure Points", has over a half million "likes" which I think is a testament of how much people love Acupressure worldwide. If you go to my Acupressure Points Facebook page, you'll see that I tirelessly share new points and ideas to uplift and heal your life.
PPS. Thank you, thank you, thank you to those of you who continue to "like" and "share" these Acupressure Videos. Please help spread the word and connect with me in the comment section:
M.d. Hegde's photo.

 

 M. D. Hegde
MANGALORE
Think Good Do Good
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hegdemd
& Whatsap Group
Twitter:MDHEGDE888

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment