Thursday 5 May 2016

[www.keralites.net] GOD COULD NOT BE EVERYWHERE, SO HE CREATED MOTHER

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Mother, one of the most beautiful creations of God. A mother is considered to be the first guru of a child. There are many precious things that god has bestowed on us however a mother is one of the unique gift of god. The only soul who is and makes others HAPPY without a special Day reserved for her is THE MOTHER. God can create everything in this world, but to enter this world, even he needs a mother. May it be Lord Jesus, Lord Rama, Lord Buddha or Lord Krishna, everyone needed a mother.

There are many precious things that god has bestowed on us however a mother is one of the unique gift of god. A good mother has many defining traits, unconditional love, support, and being a good role model. She is the embodiment of sacrifice and love. The beauty of life is under the shade of mother's love and care. A mother turns a house into a home and home is the initial school of a child. Mother is our best teacher,trainer and she is the instinctive philosopher whose philosophies help us in every walk of our life. She teaches us love, discipline, manners, the sense of duty towards others in the family, in the society, to love our country , countrymen and cherish and respect who we are.

From my childhood, I have been greatly influenced by my mother. My mother is an ideal woman in my life. She has always guided us in the right path in every step of our life. Respecting mother must be our top priority as we were her top priority while we were young. She is the supreme lover on this earth and no one can surpasses her boundaries of love. I feel myself fortunate for being born as her daughter. I feel that there is no other person nearest to the heart than a mother in this world.

 


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Amma, Although I don't remember the first touch, but today your touch is the medicine for all of my pain. Your shadow protects me from all the problems, and your thoughts make me forget my sorrows. Your presence protects me from all dangers of the world, wherever I may be, you are about each beat of my heart. Every thought of you adds a Smile to my face; I can sacrifice all my happiness just for you. The love given to me by the whole world can't equate to the amount of Love in your anger. You protect me on each journey of my life; I am what I am, all because of you. My words can't express the depth of my feelings, hence it's very rightly said, God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.

A mothers love is beautiful in any language. Amma always best in the world even compare with god.If I get a chance to be re-born as Human I seek to borN again as your daughter Do Bless me.Gold, Silver, Diamond wont equal what a mother is worth for Even if you keep bidding more, one won't get Mother's love and affection in any shop.You carried me for 9 months in womb and I understand the difficulties of that period .I cant clear the debt I owe you even If I take birth 14 times or serve you I owe my existence to you.

Last but not least I wish to share oft-quoted words of Abraham Lincoln "No man is poor who has a Godly mother" .
"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her." ― George Washington

Celebrating motherhood is not a one day event like the "Mother's Day" celebration, but the celebration and worship goes on for a life time.


 

Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah.(- RIG VEDA)
"Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions"

REGARDS
Miss.Shaija Vallikatri Bhaskaran


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Shaija v bhaskaran <shaijavb@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment