Thursday 5 November 2015

[www.keralites.net] God wants your love

 

Please read this to the end. 

My name is God. You hardly have time for me. I love you and alwys bless u. I am always with you. I need you to spend 30mns of your time with Me today. Don't pray. Just praise. Today I want this message across the world before midnight. Will you help ? Please do not cut it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of. Just dare Me ! A blessing is coming your way. Pls Drop everything pass it on. Tomorrow will be the Best Day of your Life. Don't break this chain. Send this to 14 friends in 10mins.
 

Why Do we feel sleepy in Prayer, 

But stay awake through a 3 hour movie?
 

Why are we so bored when we look at the holy books,
 

But find it easy to read other books?

Why is it so easy to ignore a msg about God,
 

Yet we forward the nasty ones?
 

Why are Prayers getting smaller,
 

But bars and clubs are expanding?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity,
 

But very difficult to engage with God?
 

Think about it, are you going to forward this?
 

Are you going to ignore it, cause you think you will get laughed at?
 

Forward this to all your friends.
 

80% of you won't forward this.
 

God said:

If you deny me in front of your

friends, I will deny you on the day of judgment: 
 

When one door closes , God opens two : If God has opened doors for you, 
 

send this message to everyone

​ ​

including me....
 

God has no BLACKBERRY but he's my favorite contact ... !! 
 

He is not on FACEBOOK but he is my best friend .... !! 

He is not on TWITTER but I still follow him .... !! 
 

even without the INTERNET I am always connected to him .....!!
 

He is not on WHATSAPP but he's always online .....!! 
 

Forward this

if God's been good to you ...


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Suresh <adidev05@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment