Saturday 11 July 2015

[www.keralites.net] When I Miss You

 

  When I Miss You 

"Once upon a time, there was a boy who loves a girl, and he wrote this message to let her know he thinks about her every waking moment". Good morning, my love.
 

 
When I miss you, I feel that I need you so much, I can't be a lone without you, you are my soul without you I'm dead. These words doesn't have the effect of loneliness like these stunning abstract photographs. There's a lot of things the words can't appear the with the real feelings and emotions. Watch these stunning photos captured by the photographer Julie de Waroquier and others that show you the meaning of being alone.
 
 Whether we are together or when we are apart, You are first in my thoughts, the first in my heart.
 If I could define happiness to me, it would be having you in my life. You are the true defination of perfection to me. I love you.
 If you ever ask me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.
 
 Your smile gives me strength. I love you
 To the world, you might be just one person. But to me, you are the world. I love you, baby.
 
 Distance means nothing when someone means everything...
 

 
 A man can love a million girls, but a real man loves one girl in million ways...
 1st time I saw u I was scared 2 touch u.1st time I touched u I was scared 2 kiss u.1st time I kissed u I was scared to love u. But now I love u I'm scared 2 lose u

 
If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.
 
 What makes you special is not the joy I have when I'm with you, but it's the pain I feel when I miss you.
 I'm not sure what I am to you and what we are right now but what really matters is you're so damn special to me and my life wouldn't be living without you...
A million words is not enough to describe you, but I just have three words for you: I love you.
 
My love for you is like water, falling countless from heaven. Great minds contain ideas, formulas and solutions but my mind contains only you. 
 You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. You may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to you, but you'll always be special to me.
Our relationship is like tom jerry. We tease each other, chase each other, knock down each other, irritate each other but we cannot live without each other 
 
When I miss you, I re-read our old messages and then smile like an idiot 
When night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, dont wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you! 
 If someone really loves you he/she would not let you slip away, no matter how hard the situation is. That's real love.
 
   

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment