Wednesday 23 April 2014

[www.keralites.net] Sharing Good Morning with Special tea & quotes .............its thursday

 

 Before you judge ME

Make sure you're PERFECT

May your morning be filled with smiles and cheers
Enjoy your day.


 

 

 

 
Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. [Writer:Albert Einstein] 

 
Respect goes both ways. If you don't respect me, I won't respect you. But if you do respect me I'll give you the world. [Unknown]

 

 

 

 
I think I'm a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it's authority that I respect.
[Tupac Shakur]

 

 

 

 

 
I like to let my football do the talking, I'm respectful of other good teams such as Arsenal. [Ryan Giggs]

 
He that respects himself is safe from others; he wears a coat of mail that none can pierce.   

 

 

 

 

 
The only keeper of your happiness is you. Stop giving people power to control your smile, your worth and your attitude. 
 

 

 
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. - Dalai Lama Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi 
 

 

 
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."  - Dr. Seuss Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too  - Will Smith "Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed."   
 

 

 

 
Respect me enough to admit when you've done me wrong instead of lying about it... [Demi Lovato]

 

 

 
People are pretty respectful for the most part. [Leighton Meester] 

 
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline...  [Abraham J. Heschel]

 

 

 

 

 

 
I love a hand that meets my own with a grasp that causes some sensation. [Samuel Osgood]

 

 

 

 

 
Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be. [Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina]

 

 

 

 
In my day, we didn't have self-esteem, we had self-respect, and no more of it than we had earned.  
[Jane Haddam]

 

 

 

 
I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being. [Jackie Robinson]

 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment