Monday 21 April 2014

[www.keralites.net] Happy Tuesday--

 

 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


 

Every Day Is A Good Day
 
Let me share with you a strategy I use 

To avoid being flooded with feelings of 
Gloom, depression and fear. 

Every day is a good day. 
But when I'm experiencing 
A day full of frustrations, 
I don't call it a bad day, 
I call it an "interesting" day.
This habit keeps me 
From being overwhelmed 
With negative emotions.

 

Why does this work?
 Repetitive thoughts 
And words create feelings.  
Those feelings create a positive or 
Negative behavior pattern. 

If I tell myself it's a bad day, 
I began to feel defeated and exhausted. 
If my day has one issue after another,  
If I tell myself it's an "interesting" day 
This keeps my open to gratitude, hope, solutions,
Resiliency,and sometimes even a sense of humor. 

I try to monitor my words when 
I'm feeling in a slump so I can avoid those 
"knot in your stomach - stressful - anxious - 
Sickening - I'm losing it" feelings.

I had one of those "interesting" days recently
And reminded myself to stop, 
Do some deep breathing and re-group.   

If you're having an "interesting" day, 
Let these words minister to you. 
Sometimes the children are screaming, 
The boss is irritating, 
The traffic is slow and 
The bill collectors won't go.  
 
Sometimes you feel strong and confident. 
Sometimes you're full of regrets and 
Wonder where all the time went. 
 
Sometimes you feel like you want to give up.
Sometimes you're too tired to move 
'cause you have so much to do. 
 
Sometimes you're lonely and 
Wonder if love will ever come. 
 
Sometimes you're glad to be alone 
To think your own thoughts. 
 
Sometimes life is easy and sometimes hard. 
 
Today be grateful that you've come this far. 
Breathe in peace, faith and hope.
 
All the answers...I do not know. 
But I'm here to say, count your blessings. 
Don't give up. 
You can make it.

Little miracles happen each day. 
Don't miss them because you're focusing 
On your pain, frustrations and fears. 
 
Constantly work on the five main things 
You need to live in peace and harmony


1) faith, 
2) family and friends, 
3) finances, 
4) good health
 And
5) your life purpose.
 

Without these in your life....
Life can drive you crazy.

 


 


YOUR SMILE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND._._._ .

 

MAKE IT SOME ONE ELSE'S TOO !


BE HAPPY,

 

 

IT'S ONE WAY OF BEING WISE,
 

Have Nice Day Be HAPPYFun & Info @ Keralites.net 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment