Saturday 11 January 2014

[www.keralites.net] Full and Blind Faith In God

 

GOD'S "PHONE" NUMBER .



Hello God, I called tonight to talk a little while 
I need a friend who'll listen to my anxiety and trial. 
You see, I can't quite make it through a day just on my own... 
I need your love to guide me, so I'll never feel alone. 

I want to ask you please to keep my family safe and sound. 
Come and fill their lives with confidence for whatever fate they're bound.
Give me faith, dear God, to face each hour throughout the day, 
And not to worry over things I can't change in any way. 

I thank you God, for being home and listening to my call, 
For giving me such good advice when I stumble and fall.. !!!!!!! 
I am putting forth all my troubles in Your Hands, praying that You give me
the apt wisdom to overcome all adventures of life successfully.
Cleanse me from sinful thoughts ,words and deeds so as to be a righteous citizen of this world.
Your number, God, is the only one that answers every time. 
I never get a busy signal when I call You, never had to pay a dime.
So thank you, God, for listening to my troubles and my sorrow. 
Good night, God, I love You, too, 
And I'll call again tomorrow

From a grieving sinner who has full faith only in You. 

 
P.S. Please bless all my friends and family too.
 

 
Here is a wonderful worship song to enhance your "Full and Blind Faith In God"
http://youtu.be/hXsiWoyjw60 - He knows my name

www.keralites.net   

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment