Friday 22 November 2013

[www.keralites.net] Love poem of the Week

 

Love Poem Of The Week

 

 

Finding a love but through our differing circumstances was told it had to end.

A Friend

© Andrew Blackledge

One day shuts 
Another open 
Having memories 
Of things left broken 

Fulfilled wishes 
A dream you'd gotten 
A wishful fear 
Of being forgotten 

Feelings had 
A joy you felt 
Now dealing with 
The hand been dealt 

Leaving thoughts 
Of reasons why 
A time to think 
A silent cry 

No love returned 
A renewed Trend 
Lost a love 
Found a friend


 

 

 
Rating: 


 
I wrote this poem about my life at home, how I feel, and everything that goes on.


 
Teardrops 

© Shianne



The hurt in my eyes is all that has to be said 
Sometimes I know I'm better off dead 
The pain is the only thing I can feel 
Knowing it's the one thing that's real 
Behind all the games and lies 
An emptiness haunts my eyes 
A person who I used to be 
Worse even though it wasn't me 
Sorrow consuming every thought 
Slowly losing everything I've got 
Darkness closing in all around 
Still I don't make a single sound 
Evil fills the void inside 
This life's not one I'll confide 
However deeper someone tries to look 
Whatever happens the ground has shook 
The dread and hate leaves me in a daze 
All around me demons fires blaze 
Living isn't worthwhile if its torture 
Yet it's that to which I'm not sure 
Don't try to understand the words written here 
For I'm not the one to fear

Did you like this poem? 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment