Monday 9 September 2013

[www.keralites.net] An Angel

 

Angel up from heaven
Came way down below
Just to see why I was crying


Because he didn't know

He whispered in my ear
Exactly what to do


He wanted to make me happy
But my happiness was you

He tried to make me smile


But he saw my empty eyes
So he slowly put his head down
And he began to cry



Though his love for me....eternal...
His existence wasn't long
 



 


For an angel thrives on happiness
But my happiness was gone

 


 
You made my life complete


Yet you left me all alone
So my angel takes my hand and tries to take me home


I pull my hand away

And his smile now is gone
He knows he needs to go


Heaven is his place, but that's not where I belong
So instead I go on searching

As I walk alone


My angel no longer here with me
Because my happiness was gone
You never cared to love me



While I gave my soul for you
And after all I do for you
I'm visible to everyone, but I'm invisible to you.

  

Posted by:foreverfriends236 
www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment