Monday 15 July 2013

[www.keralites.net] Ramadan Dua

 

 
Ramadan Dua
ALLAH, on this day, help me with its fasts and prayers, and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember You continuously through the day, by Your assistance, O the Guide of th ose who stray.
اَللّـهُمَّ اَعِنّي فِيهِ عَلى صِيامِهِ وَقِيامِهِ، وَجَنِّبْني فيهِ مِنْ هَفَواتِهِ وَآثامِهِ، وَارْزُقْني فيهِ ذِكْرَكَ بِدَوامِهِ، بِتَوْفيقِكَ يا هادِيَ الْمُضِلّينَ .
7.Lord! Help me in it to fast and to pray as it is worth, help me avoid its slips and sins, and grant me in it to continuously remember You with Your enabling, O One Who guides those who stray!
Engr.Sulthan


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment