Monday 17 December 2012

[www.keralites.net] The Srilankan Wicket Keeper Romesh Kaluwithurana - Testimony

 

The Srilankan Wicket Keeper Romesh Kaluwithurana

Testimony

God means a lot to me. I come from a family where God always had first place.

I have never lacked anything and know that whatever I ask He is able to supply.

God is very important in my life because I know whatever happens is God's will.

My wife is a committed believer who has been a great encouragement in my Christian life.

We go to church regularly and read the Bible as a family.

I know God has given me this talent and I must use this talent which God has given me.

Life won't be a bed of roses all the time.

I may fail in cricket but I know that I am not a failure in God's eyes and I am still confident that God is the source of my strength.

My goal in life is for me to be a better Christian than what I am now to get to know
God better and to be an influence and witness to other people.

http://www.southasianconnection.com/articles/145/1/South-Asian-Athletes-Their-Love-For-God-And-Sports/Page1.html

मँथ्यु अब्राहम


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment