Monday 17 December 2012

[www.keralites.net] LET ME............

 

Let me....

Let me be a little kinder,

Let me be a little blinder


to the faults of those about me

Let me praise a little more

Let me be, when i am weary

just a little bit more cheery

Let me serve a little better

those that i am striving for.

Let me be a little braver

when temptations bid me waver

Let me strive a little harder

to be all that i should be

Let me be a little meeker

with the brother that is weaker

let me think more of my neighbour

and a little less of me.

~Unknown~


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment