Sunday 9 September 2012

[www.keralites.net] ::Pls help a FATHER in Riyadh to find his missing son::

 

Pls help a FATHER in Riyadh to find his missing son

 
:Dear Brothers
Sorry This ad is for my missing Child.
Dear Brothers
My Son Mr Faizan Mohammad Zaheerudin age 18 year is not in Good terms with me and Due to some misunderstanding between Me and Him He left home from HARA (Riyadh) on Thursday 6th of Sep 2012 and did not yet returned home till Now.. As a Father I am very much worried if any one sees him please ask him to come back home . We Love him and will be loving always.
I request every one to notify me if you happened to see him .Highly appreciate for you interest to find him. His picture attached.
My ctc no. 0566884195./ Zhaeeruddin





Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net








www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment