Sunday 9 September 2012

[www.keralites.net] Marriage

 

 


Marriage with a laugh.


Wife:
                'What are you doing?'

Husband :
          Nothing.

Wife :
                'Nothing...?  You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'

Husband :
         'I was looking for the expiration date.'

-------------------------------


Wife
: 'Do you want dinner?'

Husband :
'Sure! What are my choices?'

Wife :
'Yes or no.'

-------------------------------


Wife:
'You always carry my photo in your wallet.  Why?'

Hubby:
'When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.' 

Wife:
'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?'

Hubby:
'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?' 

----------------------------------------------------


Stress Reliever--

Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.' 

Boy:
'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.' 

Girl:
'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'

------------------------------


Son:
' Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.' 

Mom:
'Well, you have done the right thing.'

Son:
'But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'

________________________________


A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?' 


'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!' 


----------------------------------------------------


Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever


The guy replies: 'Thanks for the warning.'


-------------------------------


A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'


He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.

 


=


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment