Tuesday 25 September 2012

[www.keralites.net] I MISS YOU

 

   Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


I miss you more than words can say,
I think of you each single day,


I want to cry every night,
Because I miss the way we fight.
I pray for you every night,
Because I miss you not being in my sight.


I miss the sound of your voice,
That I am sick and tired of all this noise.
I miss the way you smell,
Oh that smell.



I miss the look upon your face,
That made me smile with such grace.
I love you so much I cant deny,
For when I see you I will break down and cry.


For when I cry these happy tears,
I wont have anymore fears.
Youll be home safe with me,
That Ill be able to sleep.
Oh how I miss you so much.


Ill just have to wait and hope you will, keep in touch.
 
Prince

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment