Monday 6 August 2012

[www.keralites.net] If You Ever.........

 

If You Ever





If you ever say, you don't love me


If you ever say, you don't care
If you ever say, you don't want me


I will die that minute I swear.

All my life, I've been waitin' for someone




And that someone is you
If I ever lose you
There will never be someone new.



What I feel with you, you'll never know
'Coz those feelings are not for show


You are everything I ever needed
Don't leave me, PLEASE DON'T GO.....



-- Prince
www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment