Sunday 22 July 2012

[www.keralites.net] This Divine Day of My Life

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

This Divine Day of My Life

Today, when I awoke, I suddenly realized that this is the best day of my life, ever!

There were times when I wondered if I would make it to today; but I did!

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

And because I did I'm going to celebrate this divine day!

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Today, I'm going to celebrate what an unbelievable life I have had so far: the accomplishments,

the many divine blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because they have served to make me stronger.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I will go through this day with my head held high, and a happy heart.

I will marvel at God's divine simple gifts: the morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Today, none of these miraculous divine creations will escape my notice

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Today, I will share my excitement for life with other people. I'll make someone smile. I'll go out of my way to perform an unexpected act of kindness for someone I don't even know.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Today, I'll give a divine and sincere compliment to someone who seems down. I'll tell a child how special he or she is.I'll tell someone I love, just how deeply I care for them and how much they mean to me.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Today is the day I quit worrying about what I don't have and start being grateful for all the divine and wonderful things God has already given me. I'll remember that to worry is just a waste of time because my faith in God and his Divine Plan ensures everything will be just fine.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

And tonight, before I go to bed, I'll go outside and raise my eyes to the heavens.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I will stand in awe at the divine beauty of the stars and the moon, and I will praise God for these magnificent treasures. As the day ends and I lay my head down on my pillow, I will thank the Almighty for the best divine day of my life. And I will sleep the sleep of a contented child, excited with expectation because I know tomorrow is going to be the best divine day of my life, ever!

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

A coincidence is when God performs a miracle and decides to remain anonymous.



Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment