Tuesday 12 June 2012

[www.keralites.net] What I've Learned

 


 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 

What I've Learned

 

I've learned that I have a,

lot of compassion for people.

 

I've learned that crying &,

admitting when you're wrong,

are signs of strength not,

weakness.

 

I've learned that love is,

more important than,

money, power,or sex.

 

I've learned that forgiveness

heals everyone most,

importantly you.

 

I've learned that laughter,

is truly the best medicine,

for the soul.

 

I've learned that you can,

take life too seriously.

 

 

 

I've learned that sometime,

listening to what others,

have to say is the best,

therapy.

 

 

 

I've learned that how people,

treat  you is their karma,

and how you react to yours.

 

 

 

I've learned that I've,

learned a lot but still.

know very little.

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment