Monday 21 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] India - Pakistan Unification

 

DEar Mr Azhar,

     Thank you very much for your healthy criticism.What I have said will remain as it is. I just told the bare facts,and stand by it. I did not talk in a harsh language nor my language is bad.Its a fact that you and the rest of the world knows about. My dear Azhar, the most important aspect is to respect everyone and in turn be respected yourself.I am not saying that India is perfect, but its always good that both counties remain separate and mind their own business. There is no point in being a hypocrite.

              Have a good day.

Thank you Mr Azhar,

Dr Suresh.


From: mian azhar <mian22@live.com>
To: keralites@yahoogroups.com; s_pany2002@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 4:21 AM
Subject: RE: [www.keralites.net] India - Pakistan Unification

My Dear Dr Suresh,

No doubt that every individual has a right to express himself...but no one has the right to use improper language for this purpose.I am sorry to say that after reading your comments, I am surprised that it came from a doctor....a highly educated individual....

My dear such attitude  and words are expected from uneducated mass...not from the people like you. We honor your opinion and thoughts  but please correct your words....

We Pakistanis also do not want to unite with India at any cost....we have our own identity and we are happy with that....and it is our pride.

I am quite sure that you will have enough moral courage to show regret on your words through return email.

My best regards for you,your family and all Indians.

Azhar

Islamabad,Pakistan


To: Keralites@YahooGroups.com
From: s_pany2002@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:00:39 -0700-
Subject: [www.keralites.net] India - Pakistan Unification

Hi Anil,

I am sorry that I have to differ from your views. India and Pakistan must NEVER be united. There will be no peace and the rule of the land will be guns and fist fights. Its best to leave these trouble makers and fanatics in their lawless land. India in the present form is best.

This is in a nut shell..

Thank you,
DR Suresh.

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment