Sunday 11 March 2012

[www.keralites.net] MY SPONSOR IS UNTRRACEABLE

 

 

Dear All,

 

Please help me to find my Sponsor Mr. Sulaiman Kalaf Saleem Al Jahani, Holding Saudi National Id # 1071246746, missing since 2010, My sponsor given authorization to a local agent in Roda, Riyadh, KSA to give me sponsor related services such as Iqama renewal, exit/re- entry, release & etc and after few days my sponsor changed all his contact no's, residence & office.

 

Since then all my attempts to contact my sponsor failed as he changed all his media of communications. When I desperately approached my sponsor's agent for his contact details, he revealed to me that he has lost the authorization documents given by sponsor as well as lost all contacts with my sponsor.

 

I tried my level best to take release from my sponsor in 2010 itself but because of Saudi Labor Rules that i cannot take transfer until I complete Minimum 02 Years.

 

Even with the help of my sponsor Saudi national id card i did try my level best to find him with the help of STC, Mobily, local Saudis, since more than one  year now I am unable to contact him, from STC i came to know that he is blacklisted there is a due amount for paying since long, as well as from Jawazat I came to know all government related documents such as CR, GOSI, LABOR, CHAMBER & Zakat expired in 2010.

 

My Current Company requesting me to get  a release letter from my sponsor since 2011, which I am unable to produce because of my sponsor missing as well as the agent lost the authorization letter given by my sponsor.

 

My Iqama will get expire on 13th June 2012, Please find attach all the supporting documents of my sponsor for your reference.

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

 

 

AIJAZ AHMED

053 183 6459


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment