Monday 26 March 2012

[www.keralites.net] LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE AND SHORT

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

This summer I went to camp in a city a little bit north of where I live. I am still in high school and like most high schoolers, am an awful driver. I love to crank the music up and roll down the windows and I really never thought about the consequences of my actions.

Somehow I convinced my parents to let me drive the hour and a half drive to camp by myself. On the ride home, I decided I needed to call my boss to let them know I was coming home and could resume working. Having trouble finding my cell phone, while driving down the highway, I reached into the other seat looking for it. I was not focused on the road at all. I veered off into the median and when I corrected, I ended up losing control and going across a lane of traffic. At that point, an 18-wheeler ran over my Honda Accord, destroying the car but miraculously keeping me alive.

No one has any memory of helping me out of the car and I didnt get out of the car myself. I only had minor injuries and I believe God saved me.

The accident has made me realize that life is simply too short and I absolutely must live it to the fullest. I no longer view the world as black and white but rather, I see a world with many different possibilities and many in-betweens. I dont know what my purpose is, but I know I have one.

I hope that my story can get people to not only be more careful in cars but also to realize the importance of life.

Author Unknown


--
Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah.(- RIG VEDA)
"Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions"

REGARDS
Miss.Shaija Vallikatri Bhaskaran

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment