Tuesday 28 February 2012

[www.keralites.net] WHY GRANDMAS ARE SMART

 

WHY GRANDMAS ARE SMART

I was out walking with my Grandson. He picked up something off of the ground and started to put it in his mouth. I took the item away from him and I asked him not to do that.

``Why`` my Grandson asked.
``Because it`s been on the ground; you don`t know where it`s been, it`s dirty, and probably has germs, and sometimes germs make little boys sick and not feel good`` I replied.

At this point, my Grandson looked at me with total admiration and asked, ``Grandma, how do you know all this stuff?? You are so smart.``

I was thinking quickly and said to him. ``All Grandmas know stuff. It`s on The Grandma Test. You have to know it, or they don`t let you be a Grandma.``

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but he was evidently pondering this new information.
``Oh....I get it! He beamed, So if you don`t pass the test you have to be The Grandpa.``

``Exactly,`` I replied with a big smile on my face.
When you`re finished laughing, send this to another Grandma!!


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment