Friday 24 February 2012

[www.keralites.net] If I Could Speak

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net 


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net 

If I could speak, here's what I would say

Happy in your arms, I want to stay.

I am your gift, and you are mine too!

Let love bond together, both me and you.


Lets enjoy this time, right here, right now.

Don't let a schedule furrow your brow.

Right now is the time, for me to hold,

When you're less busy, I'll be too old.


Snuggle me tenderly, close to your chest

It is here next to you, I am, at my best.

Your rhythmic breathing and beating heart,

Contentment, and comfort, to me impart.


To see you, smell you, assured by your voice,

All, wonderfully simple, yet help me rejoice.

A cuddle, a kiss, some playful fun and frolic,

Can banish a mood, and prevent nasty colic.


Hold me, hug me, please show me your day

You'll be sharing your love, in a marvelous way.

My learning is best when perched at your side

With arms as my classroom and you as my guide.


Please hold me up high, so I might see

All the many wonders, surrounding me.

With time spent close, as you socialize,

My mind expands and clearly I vocalize!


When you work, walk or take a short trip

With me safely balanced, upon your hip

My muscle tone and self esteem are greater,

I'll be walking much sooner, rather than later.


When we are in 'touch', it reduces our stress

We are happiest then, and worry much less.

Safe in your arms, dispels all my fears.

My beaming smiles, replace anxious tears.


To dream of our future is significant too,

And I know a career is important to you.

When I am older, then we'll join in the race

We'll be more able, to keep up the pace.


Right now, what I know, as certain and right

Is that you are my sun, the source of my light.

I don't need many things, expensive or new.

What I need is your love, your time and you.


 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment