Monday 12 December 2011

[www.keralites.net] let me kiss

 

Let me kiss your lips once more,
so, I can see it's true,
help me see your love is gone,
that I can't be with you,

don't leave me here to fall apart,
to watch you fade away,
tell me how you really feel,
& why you just won't stay,

I never thought I'd cry so much,
I want to see this through...
although you'll never feel 4 me.....
I always will love you.


 
 
 
 
 
   Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment