Monday 3 October 2011

[www.keralites.net] Three things make me laugh & three make me cry {Salmaan al-Faarisee (R)}

 

'Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim'.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

'Assalaamualaykum WaRahmatuallahi

Wa Barakatahu'

' Laughter and Tears '

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

On the authority of Jafar ibn Burqaan who said:-

Salmaan al-Faarisee (radiAllaahu anhu) used to say:-

Three { 3 }things make me Laugh and Three{ 3 }things make me Cry.

I laugh at the one who is hopeful of the world yet Death seeks him;

the one who is neglectful

(of his Lord) while he is not neglected (by Him);

the one who laughs at the top of his voice, while he does not know whether he is Pleasing his Lord or Displeasing Him.

Three things make me Cry:-

Parting from our beloved Muhammad

(salAllaahu alayhi wasallaam)

and his Companions!

the Terror of the onset of the pangs of Death;

and the standing in front of the Lord of the worlds while not knowing whether........{???}

I will be turned towards the Fire or Paradise!

Source:-Salmaan al-Faarisee (radiAllaahu anhu)


Abdullaah Ibn Al-Mubaarak said:-

"The First Step Towards Seeking Knowledge Is The Sincerity Of Intention,

Then It Is Listening, Then It Is Understanding This Knowledge, Then It Is Memorising This Knowledge, Then It Is Acting Upon This Knowledge,

Then It Is Spreading This Knowledge".. .........

...My 'Salaam' To You All...


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}

the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"

{'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'!

'Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment