Tuesday 18 October 2011

[www.keralites.net] Husband & Wife........

 

 AND THE SAGA CONTINUES........
 
Position of a Husband Is just like a Split AC
No matter however Loud he is in the Outdoor
He is designed to remain Silent indoor...
.....................................................................
"Husband is one who is the head of the family,
 
but his wife is the neck, and whichever way she turns, he goes."
........................................................................
A man in Hell asked Devil:
Can I make a call to my Wife?
After making call he asked how much to pay.
Devil : Nothing, Hell to hell is Free.
................................................................
 
Husband: Do you know the meaning of WIFE?
 
It means, Without Information, Fighting Everytime!
Wife: No darling, it means - With Idiot For Ever
...........................................................................
Wife: I wish I was a newspaper,
So I'd be in your hands all day.

Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper,
So I could have a new one every day.
.................................................................
 
Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping Pills.
 
Wife: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you
...................................................................
 
Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are..
 
Husband: You should have known it the minute I asked you to marry me.
....................................................................
 
Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest ?
 
Husband: A lovely Push...!

and the life goes on........

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment