Sunday 25 September 2011

[www.keralites.net] IDIOTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

ME FIRST  l

And the SURGEON GENERAL says . .  


 Diversionary tactic.


 Words of Wisdom.


 A fortune to remember.


 Stay off the course . . . Or else!
 


 Not my job


 DESPERATE FOR A TICKET TO THE WORLD CUP


 BEST GOOGLE AD


 BEST T-SHIRT DESIGN


 TIMOTEI AD


 FRIDGE MAGNET


QUEEN OF THE BLONDES  




If you don't pass this along, a dog will come out and pee on your computer!

 

 
 

 

I guess you didn't send it fast enough!


There  may have been times when I may have;
Disturbed you,
Troubled you,
Pestered you,
 Irritated you,
 
Bugged you , or
 Got on your nerves with all the emails I send,


 So today I just wanna tell you that...

I PLAN TO CONTINUE !!!!!!    


www.keralites.net

No comments:

Post a Comment